Thursday, February 9, 2012

Another year and a new job!

As I begin my third year at the Grain Farmers of Ontario (GFO) as a director representing District 9 (Perth County) I find myself very excited to be taking on a new role at the Board of Directors.  This past week I was elected as 2nd Vice Chair by my peers which brings both new responsibilities and greater commitments.  I'm very excited and look forward to helping advance our grain and oilseed sector in Ontario and nationally.  My goal with this blog is to bring issues forward that effect grain and oil producers and help educate our rural/urban neigbours that may not understand our business.  I feel a lot can be learned by just sharing our stories from around the farm and openly discuss "why we do what we do"... so here's to our future journey together down my quiet country road.


No comments:

Post a Comment